Sea salt dark chocolate pretzel cookies
I’m definetely not a chocolate person and even not a cookie person either 🙂 but sometimes each one of us needs that chocolate cookie with a hot coffee on one of those Autumn days. Right?
I bake cookies maybe just two times a year just because no one really eat them a lot, which is actually good, because sometimes they can be too dangerous for our body, haha :))
But craving about the idea to bake the cookies because it’s Autumn season, it’s cold in the morning and will be better than the dark chocolate cookie with a hot coffee.
So, yesterday I decided to give a chance to a chocolate cookies. I wrote the recipe and tested it the other morning. Just a chocolate cookie is quite boring for me, that’s why I added crushed pretzel on it along with some dark chocolate chunks and sea salt flakes! This sounds amazing even for me! I’ve tested the recipe and it turned so great! So now I’m just scared to loose my head and eat them all!
I love the inside texture, they are so soft and this very rich dark chocolate flavor blow my mind away. Aw, and how cute is this pretzel on top? I think it’s so lovely!
I love the combination of dark chocolate and sea salt. I think it’s one of the best combination ever! Pretzel goes with the sea salt too and if combine all of them, you’ll get a perfect flavor!
Portions: 8 cookies
- ¾ cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ cup of dark chocolate, mrl
- ¼ cup of chocolate chunks
- 4 tbsp of butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- ⅛ cup of milk
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 one pretzel for each cookies + 5 extra crushed
- Sea salt flakes for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven at 350F. Place the parchment paper on a baking sheets.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat the butter with sugar and add in the egg. Stir the melted chocolate and mix to combine. Add the dry ingredients into the wet along with milk, chocolate chunks, crushed pretzels and mix using rubber spatula.
- Scoop the cookie batter into the pan, leaving about 2 inches between them. Put one pretzel on each cookie and sprinkle sea salt on top and bake for 10 minutes.
I mean, you see them and I’m sure you’ll agree with me, that it looks too good! I hope, you’re started to preheat the oven already 😉