Finally the Summer heat is down a little bit. The wind is so nice and chill right now, so I definitely enjoy this weather. And I finally can cook something comfort and cozy for a chill nights.
My husband is completely crazy about spaghetti bolognese. Any time I ask what he wants for dinner, his answer will be – spaghetti bolognese! I don’t know where this love came from 🙂
When I told him that I have an upcoming project and I’m gonna make spaghetti bolognese for one brand, I think I could read on his face, that he was in heaven :)))
The recipe is really easy, just needs a little time to cook it. But this recipe is so good for the Fall or Winter weather or typically when it’s quite chill on the summer nights too. Your family will appreciate you for the dinner. It goes absolutely perfect with a glass of red wine! So, set up your dining table, pull the plates out, wine glasses and make this tender and delicious spaghetti bolognese!
As I said this was my project and I created the recipe for the brand Pomi who produces insanely delicious tomato sauce and more. I was using their tomato sauce for this recipe and it turned really great! The sauce is very smooth and silky!
Cook time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium carrot, small diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 stick of celery, small diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pack (17.6 oz) of Pomi tomato sauce
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red wine
- 4 oz beef stock (or vegetable)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pack of spaghetti, 17.6 oz
- Olive oil for cooking
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Basil leaves for serving
- Preheat the pan, add olive oil and cook carrots with celery first, for about 3-4 minutes. Stir in shallot and garlic cloves, cook for another 1 minute. Add red wine into the vegetables and cook until almost all wine reduced.
- Add the diced tomato into the veggies, saute for another 2 minutes. Add ground beef and saute for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until beef is starting to sear. Add beef stock and Pomi tomato sauce. Reduce the heat into the low and cook for 45 minutes or 1 hour. On the last 5 minutes add all the spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti according to instructions on the package. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the spaghetti into the bolognese sauce, top with parmesan cheese and basil.
*** Great News for you guys! Get 1$ off in store coupon for Pomi via the link Pomi Coupon! ***